Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why girls love horses....preview

Since I own two wonderfully fantastic horses I think I'm qualified to talk about why girls love horses, but since this is just a preview, I'll save the answer for later :o)

Here are Alex and Caroline, my lovely models from this past Sunday. They, along with Derby an Lorenzo, were wonderful to work with, all 4 of them were great in front of the camera. For those of you that work with horses you know that they can be a little unruly sometimes. When I finish these I will have a full post for you to enjoy, hopefully with a cool new slide show, we'll see.

First Alex and Derby


And now Caroline and Lorenzo

Thank you again girls I can't wait to finish these and hear what you have to say.

Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP