Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alex + Derby & Caroline + Lorenzo

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love horses! Andy was crazy enough to go along with my scheme of moving to an itty bitty house in Suffolk so I could look out the window every day and see Dillon and Blue. It's just one of the many reasons I adore him.

As you saw in the preview post I had the chance to photograph two lovely ladies and their handsome boys.  Alex and her gelding Derby along with her sister Caroline and her gelding Lorenzo made my day.  Aside from having two beautiful girls, I had two well mannered horses to have fun with, it doesn't get any better.  I tried to have fun with my post processing of these, all done with Boutwell's totally awesome, Totally Rad Actions II.. the Revenge.

First Caroline and Lorenzo

And Alex and Derby, how sweet

I have to say I'm totally digging this black and white conversion

And another with the same conversion

Alex just had my good friend Andi Grant do her senior portraits, and I know she has a lot of fantastic shots so I wanted to get a couple of Caroline that were really all about her, but still had Lorenzo in them also.

Another in that same line of thought, I used one of the "get faded" actions on this, I like the tone.

And last but not least a sweet kiss.  You've already seen the two silhoutte shots with each of the girls showing some love, but this is probably one of my favorites, it was also the 3rd or 4th frame of the session.


So one more thanks to Alex, Caroline, Derby, and Lorenzo.   Thanks for doing anything I asked without a second thought.  All these pictures were taken at Breckenridge Manor in Virginia Beach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP