Friday, August 8, 2008

Bettina's Bridal Portraits

Today Dumisani and Bettina got married, I was fortunate enough to be at their lovely wedding taking pictures, but before I post those I will post her bridals.... I was given the chance to photograph a lovely bride to be, it was so much fun, I think bridals are probably one of my favorite things to do. I went and shot with Andi Grant for Bettina. Let me just say that Bettina was great to work with, she was up to trying everything we suggested and even better she looked good doing all of it. The only thing I knew about Bettina before meeting her was that she was fun and she wanted sexy bridals. Since I worked the day of the shoot I went ahead and started looking for some poses to add to what I already had in mind. I think we got what she was after. I can't wait to see what Andi has come up with. A special thanks to Zoe, who is a great assistant (or as Andi calls her "her number 1") and to Ryan Beard who saved the day for me, I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you. Thanks again. Please feel free to tell me what you think by leaving a comment.


I love both of these shots where she is laying in the grass, I think this angle is unique and it captures just the feel I wanted



I think those eyes say a lot.


Thanks Andi for telling me how to grab this shot, I've been trying to figure it out on my own and it wasn't working, it's one of those things I've always wanted to figure out.

In case you're wondering these were taken and the Pagoda and Japanese Garden in downtown Norfolk, and then we walked to the waterfront from there, what a lovely place, I can't wait to go there again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP