Monday, June 16, 2008

Ocean Lakes Prom




A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to photograph some Ocean Lakes High School Seniors before their prom.  It was crazy hot, 100 degrees.  They were all such good sports and so beautiful.  I had an awesome time.  I wish you all the best and congratulations grads!



Loren has such a beautiful smile and a bubbly personality to match.


Nina, she is absolutely gorgeous.  
I love that Diana is unique, she has this confident air about her that I wish I had when I was in high school.  I have a feeling this girl is gonna go very far.

I have to label this shot of Amanda my money shot, it's my favorite of the day. 


It's all about the shoes!

These four have been friends for a long time, it shows.


Nina and her handsome date, they were so cute together, I bet they had a lot of fun.

The whole gang, they were so over it at this point, but still smiling!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP