Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome to my blog

So, this is all new to me, but I love the idea of having a blog and being able to show off my work this way. I believe it's a good outlet for some of my extra creativity. I will also pass along little tidbits as I learn new and interesting skills. My latest venture is my new camera. My darling husband has given me the go ahead to purchase a Nikon D300, which consumer reports just rated number 1 among advanced digital slr's. I've been able to shoot with this camera on a couple of occations and I really like it. It's a big step up, well jump really, from my Nikon D70, but it was time to make the step. I was able to have my first training session with local wedding photographer Dee Akright on May 24th, at the Cavalier Yacht and Golf Club. What a beautiful setting for a wedding. I had a good time, learned a few things, and look forward to shooting more with Dee in the future. Please check back often, my goal is weekly posts, which means weekly photo sessions. Accomplishing this will make me happy. My website is www.rebeccafranklinphotography.com All my work can be seen at this location. Please contact me at rebecca@rebeccafranklinphotography.com for any inquiries. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks, Becca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP