Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wedding with Andi Grant

My girlfriend Andi sent me a text message on Thursday asking if I could come help shoot part of a wedding with her on Saturday.  After working a few things out with my Andy I told her I would love to help.  The following images are property of Andi Grant Photography, but they were all shot and edited by me.



I tried something different with this one, I'm thinking I like it, but I'm not positive.

I'm pretty sure it took me 5 minutes to get the rings to sit like I wanted them too.
This is the grooms grandmother, this was taken during the toasts, I just love being able to look thru my camera and see emotions.
I just love the look on her face, it's cute.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP