Monday, December 8, 2008

Jermale + Dominique = Love

Well, it's taken forever, but finally the blog post on my 2nd solo wedding. Actually not really so solo this time, this time I was able to "borrow" my girlfriends #1 assistant, Zoe Grant. Zoe rocks, she was in the girls for the getting ready, and grabbed so many great shots. The last shot of the post is hers... love it.

The bride and her auntie




Guess who he sees?




My favorite... love, love, love (think Beatles)






What a sweet moment between father and daughter





First kiss.... (this one is Zoe's too)


Yummy cake... it was really was yummy and very pretty, and it came from Walmart.. no lie.




So this was a wedding full of close friends and family. If I recall correctly 8 people gave toasts to the new couple. All of them had the same message which I thought was awesome.
"Put God first, always rely on him"
It was really touching to watch the outpouring of love for these two.
Oh and did I mention that Dominique is beautiful.




Like I said, great grab Zoe, what a sweet moment.. they were singing to each other.



Dominique and Jermale-
Thanks for letting Zoe and I share in your special day. The love that you share was obvious. I can't wait to see your family grow.
Becca










0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP