Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Bridal Sessions

So I've been thinking about ways to jump start my first full year in business and so here is my idea.  I'm giving away bridal portrait sessions.  There is no catch.  I will shoot your portrait session for free.  Pictures will be edited and posted in a secure/password protected gallery for your viewing and purchase.  I am however going to limit the number of free shoots I schedule to 10.  Please contact me so we can get to know each other and get your day picked.  Remember brides this is a great time to do your hair and makeup trials and then get to enjoy them for a while.  I look forward to talking with you.  Please email me at

rebecca@rebeccafranklinphotography.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP